AFCI Announces Speaker Slate for Locations Conference, Execs from Fox, Paramount & Warner Bros.
The Association of Film Commissioners International (AFCI) and its industry partner Lightsource Asia Media Group today announced its panelist slate for the Sustainable Production: Think Global, Act Local panel session as a part of the AFCI Locations, Global Production & Finance Conference, Thursday, April 6 – Saturday, April 8, 2017 at the Marriott Burbank and Convention Center.
Sustainable Production incorporates practices into the production process that reduce negative environmental impacts, engage positively with the community and align with the overall production budget.
Sponsored by Creative BC and supported by the Motion Picture Production Industry Association of BC and Western Economic Diversification, the Sustainable Production session is scheduled for Friday, April 7 from 2:45pm - 3:45pm, featuring panelists:
- Julie Bernard, Manager of Production Services, Creative BC
- Matthew Carlisle, EVP, Physical Production, Paramount Television
- Lisa Day, Director, Energy Initiative, 20th Century Fox
- Zena Harris, (moderator), President, Green Spark Group
- Emellie O'Brien, Founder & President, Earth Angel (NY)
- Mike Slavich, Director, Sustainability, Warner Bros. Entertainment